Fiddick’s Nursing Home is licensed by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and meets or exceeds all the standards of the Ontario Nursing Home Act. The Home is inspected by Ministry of Health officials and the Fire Marshall’s office regularly, and is an active member of the Ontario Long Term Care Association.
High Tech Monitoring Makes Our Home Completely Secured. The Fiddick Family is proud to announce that Fiddick’s Nursing Home offers the highest level of Nursing Care in Lambton County!
Fiddick’s Nursing Home Limited enjoys a position in the top 4% of levels of Nursing Care in the Province of Ontario.
We offer the highest ratio of staff to residents of any nursing home in Lambton County. The most up to date technology and training combined with loyalty and dedication enable our staff to deliver the highest quality of care possible to our residents. Our nursing staff alone is worth the short drive to Petrolia, but we offer much more.
- Registered staff 24 hours a day for medical distribution and compassionate nursing care
- Regular visits by local physicians
- Daily laundry service
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Two on-site hairdressing salons
Health & Nutrition
- Homemade meals—we’ll even use your recipes
- Specialized diets
- Unlimited snacks—daily ice cream cones
- In-house Physiotherapy available
- Community partnership with Lambton Psychogeriatrics & other community Services
- Foot care is performed by a Registered Nurse and Chiropodist in the facility on a monthly basis
Weekly religious services of all denominations are conducted. Spiritual counseling by our Home Chaplain is available upon request.
Families and friends may visit any time convenient to residents—please feel free to stay for dinner—meals are just $10 each for guests.
Fiddick’s Nursing Home provides a choice of rooms for residents consisting of ward, semi-private and private, as well as six Lounge areas, a large Dining area, and an Activity area for the resident’s comfort and enjoyment.
|Ward||* MOHLTC determined standard rate|
|Semi-Private||* MOHLTC determined standard rate|
|Private||* MOHLTC determined standard rate|
|*All rates for Nursing Homes in Ontario are standard rates set by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.|
Rooms are beautifully furnished for the comfort of residents. However, residents are encouraged to bring in any item such as a favourite chair in order to feel at home. TVs and radios are welcome in resident rooms, but must be controlled so as not to disturb other residents.
- Daily planned and supervised activities
- All rooms are pre-wired for TV. Phones are available upon request through Bell Canada.